– My guilty pleasure is anything 80’s.
– Breakfast Club is one of my all time favorite movies
– Morning coffee is a must for me
– I enjoy going for walks with my husband. It’s time that we use to unwind, talk about our day, and our hopes for the future.
– I’m addicted to HGTV. I can’t get enough of their shows between House Hunters, Selling New York, etc.
– I love getting to know people. Everyone has a story to tell. I love hearing how two people met and know they are going to spend their lives together.
– Traveling and seeing new places and cultures is a huge part of my life. My husband and I are always planning new trips and places to see.
– I seriously am the worst with spelling and grammar (I try really hard) so if you see typos, so so sorry but we all have things we struggle with, right :).
– I love those little moments that can change your life forever. One of those moments for me was when I agreed to accompany this boy to our senior prom. I had no idea at the time that I was going on the last first date of my life and that I would marry this boy.
– I swear I have the best family in the world, but they are spread all over so I don’t get to see them often. However when we do get together, we always have so much fun together.