Our much anticipated year end recap blog is here, yippee!!!! I really feel moments make a wedding. The quiet moments, the loud boisterous laughing, the happy tears, the cheerful exit, the emotion that comes out during a ceremony, and many many more. These are what makes a wedding memorable and what needs to be cherished. These unscripted moments are what makes your wedding real, what brings your wedding to life. You can feel what they felt by seeing the emotion that radiates off the photo. I picked these based on that principal. I smiled, laughed and cried with all of these couples. It means so much they entrusted out to be their wedding photographer and to capture memories like these that are priceless.
So with that said, you leave a blog comment with the photo number to vote for your favorite image. Voting will close on January 24 and the winner will be announced on January 25. The wedding couple will receive a 20×30 canvas print. The image for the canvas is of the couple’s choosing. You can send out for people to vote for you but only one vote per person will count. I also will donate a can of food to the North Texas Food Bank for every vote. Last year we had over 700 votes and let’s see what this year brings. Good luck to everyone and get voting!!!
- The bride during her first look with her soon to be husband, she couldn’t contain her joy.
2. The bride reading a letter from her groom minutes before she walks down the aisle
3. The bride and her mom look at the bouquet that holds a family heirloom.
4. The bride and groom couldn’t contain their excitement after being pronounced husband and wife.
5. The flower girl pulled her grandfather over to the flowers to take a photo of him.
6. The bride couldn’t contain her laughter and she and her bridesmaids joked around between the formal photos.
7. These two married on June 26, 2015 to mark the day of this landmark Supreme Court ruling
8. The groom couldn’t contain his excitement when he saw his beautiful bride for the first time.
9. The mother of the bride and her grandchild. The smile and snuggles are priceless.
10. The bride’s mom is wiping away her daughter’s happy tears after their prayer.
11. The brides couldn’t contain their excitement they are finally married.
12. A quiet moment with the flower girl looking on as the couple says their vows.
13. The excitement from these two as they looked in each other’s eyes and know they are married.
14. These two embracing in a very emotional hug during their last dance.
15, A quiet moment with the bride as she looks at her dress and awaits the placing of her veil.
16. Loud cheers and lots of ribbon waving as these two exit their wedding reception.
17. The groom’s daughter couldn’t hold back tears after the bride placed a necklace on her as a symbol of their new tie as family.
Remember Voting starts now and closes on January 24th. Leave a comment with the number of the photo you are voting for. The vote has to be here on the blog and one vote per person.